Oakley Kitchens offer made to measure doors that can transform your kitchen for a fraction of the cost of a new re-fit. We can combine most colours to create a kitchen of your own unique style.
Our man made doors are manufactured from MDF with an extremely durable vinyl wrapped and glued onto the doors. They are very hard wearing and easy to keep clean. Matching backs are available on all colours except gloss, which have either white, cream or brushed steel backs.
We also offer a selection of timber doors that are made to standard metric sizes only. Please contact us for more details.
In addition to our range of doors, we also offer rigid built colour matched cabinets to complement your door selection.
- Cabinets are 18mm rigid glued and doweled colour co-ordinated construction with 2mm PVC edging on cabinet fronts
- There is a choice of drawer boxes with Meta fitted as standard or upgrades to soft close Blumotion available
- All base units have 150mm adjustable legs, are 560mm deep with 18mm solid backs and a 50mm rear void
- Wall cabinets are 300mm deep with 8mm backs and a 17mm rear void
- All units also have clip on hinges and concealed cabinet hangers
To finish off your kitchen, we also offer a full range of worksurfaces ranging from laminate to granite. Please contact us for more information.
- All prices inclusive of VAT
- Open frames please add an additional 25%. Glass not included
- Made to measure sizes - next size up in both height and width
- Shaker styles please add an additional 20%
- High gloss colours please add an additional 25% - contact us for gloss styles available
- Please state height first, followed by the width when ordering doors and drawer fronts (Metric sizes only)
- Please state handing of any hinge hole drilling required ie. opposite side to the handle
- Macassar ebony is a high gloss wood grain veneer door which does not fall into the above price category. Please contact us for more information and prices
*Due to the publishing process involved in the production of this website, the reproduction of colours cannot be guaranteed as a true likeness.